Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Kim's Advice

While spending some one on one time with my friend @kimrhodes4real this past weekend at #spnsf, she gave me advice that may of been just words to her, but it really stuck and had a stronger impact on me than she probably realized.

While I will not share the topic of the discussion, these words hold power and meaning and I think many of you should remember them whenever life hands you a pile of shit.

"Don't focus or stress on the past, things that can't be changed, or things you have no control over. Focus on the things you can control. Like right here, right now. I'm sitting and talking with my buddy Steve. This is what I'm doing now. I have control over this."

These words will forever be branded in my mind.

Always keep fighting. You are not alone.

- Steve <3


No comments:

Post a Comment